Stone Mastery Academy
One day coursesOur next 1 day course in our 'Stone Mastery Academy' is on Saturday, the 8th of April.
The subject is 'How To Use Natural Stone In Hard Landscaping'.
The itinerary includes:
- 10.00 to 11.00 : We are honoured to have acclaimed landscape architect Angela Jupe 'teaching her expert approach to using natural stone in landscaping projects'.
- 11.00 to 11.30 : Introduction to stone materials used in projects.
- 11.30 to 11.45 : Coffee break / Q & A.
- 11.45 to 13.00 : Practical 'How To Build A Low Garden Stone Wall' ( with expert tutors Seamus Feehan & Mick McCarthy ).
- 13.00 to 14.00 : Lunch.
- 14.00 to 14.30 : How to lay stone Kerbs & garden edging (practical).
- 14.30 to 15.15 : How to lay Flagstones in a courtyard, patio or pathway.
- 15.15 to 15.30 : Coffee / Q & A.
- 15.30 to 16.30 : How to select and lay decorative gravels in driveways & pathways.
Our next 1 day course is on Saturday, April the 22nd and is teaching 'Stone Carving, Lettering, Punching & Texturing' with Mick McCarthy.
We look forward to seeing you!
'Stone Mastery Academy' by www.wesellstone.com
Locationwww.wesellstone.com , Old Dublin Road, Roscrea, Co Tipperary, E53 D858.
Please contact David on 0876567238 or office 050531100 or email us on email@example.com