7. We Sell Old Salvage or Reclaimed Grey Limestone 9" Kerbstones.
The Old Grey Limestone 9" Kerbstone with it's edges worn from
weather and time blend into the landscape of new or old homes almost effortlessly.
They provide structure and the necessary division between ones lawn and driveway. You can bend them for a driveway or Flowerbed due to the shorter length. Imported kerbs tend to come in 1 metre lengths, hence you end up with a garden that is like an old 50p piece.
We don't like straight lines in the garden, nature doesn't work that way!
Tip for fitting Old Kerbs
1. Use a " Lean Mix " ( not ready mix ).
2. The lean mix should be placed approx. 5" deep or 125mm
3. The lean mix should be spread approx. 8" wide or 200mm. Add a bit extra at the back to provide support.
4. 1 cubic meter of lean mix should be sufficient for approx. 40 linear m of Old Salvage Kerbs.
Depth : 9" or 225mm
Thickness : 4" or 100mm
Length : approx. 12" to 18" or 300mm to 450mm.
Colour : Grey with a hint of biscuit.
Packaging : Bulk Bag.
Coverage : Approx. 12.5 linear m or 41 feet.
Price Collected : €300 Inc vat @ 23%.
Delivery : Extra.
Payment : All major credit cards accepted.
We Sell Stone. Com, Old Dublin Road, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary , Ireland.
(Sat. Nav.: 52° 57' 59"N 07° 47' 21" W)
Open 7 days
Monday to Friday: 9am-1pm & 2pm - 5pm
Saturday: 10am -2pm
Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
Bank Holiday Mondays: 1pm - 5pm
Call: +353 (0505) 31100
Fax: +353 (0505) 31647
€0.01 per bulk bag ( Inc vat @ 23% ) ( Delivery : Extra )
To enquire about this product phone 00 353 (0) 505 31100